Marian Mišo DÚHA
Resident of: Prague, Czech Republic
Born in 1966
Slovak Technical University: graduated as architect with diploma
- After university I closely cooperated with Slovak cartoon studio as an illustrator and animator.
- From 1995 as an Art director in advertising agency Soria & Grey Slovakia.
- From 2001 as a Senior Art Director and idea maker in ad agency Young&Rubicam Prague, JWT Prague and LineArt Prague Czech republic.
- From 2009 I work as an Idea maker and Senior Art Director in my own creative DUHAStudio where I prepare advertising idea concepts,
artworks and visual styles for client’s ATL / BTL campaigns, logos, CID, Promo Designs, in store communications etc.
- Many years I cooperate with global/local companies as an “idea(L) sketcher”/ illustrator, on innovation meetings, workshops.
I sketch ideas “on-line” during invention process and presentations around the world.
- I have made a lot of different kinds of illustration for advertising.
- Regularly I contribute to golf & style magazines (FOR GOLF, HP BAZAAR, STYLE)
- I make many Illustrations for book publishers
- Regularly I exhibit my Golf paintings (many times in golf club houses in Czech, Slovak Republic, Austria, Thailand)
AWARDS in ADVERTISING:
“GOLDEN NAIL” – top prize for Slovak advertising market
“SILVER DRUMSTICK“ at International advertising Festival in Portorž (Slovenia)
“BRONZ MEDAL“ at New York Ad Festival
“NATIONAL DIPLOMA“ of Cannes Lion Ad awards
Mišo Dúha DUHAStudio,
Na Jezerce 1451/2a
140 00 Praha 4
Phone: +420 241 401 067
Mobile: +420 721 941 789