Marian Mišo DÚHA
Resident of: Prague, Czech Republic
Born in 1966
Slovak Technical University: graduated as architect with diploma
- After university I closely cooperated with Slovak cartoon studio as an illustrator and animator.
- From 1995 as an Art director in advertising agency Soria & Grey Slovakia.
- From 2001 as a Senior Art Director and idea maker in ad agency Young&Rubicam Prague, JWT Prague and LineArt Prague Czech republic.
- From 2009 I work as an Idea maker and Senior Art Director in my own creative DUHAStudio where I prepare advertising idea concepts,
artworks and visual styles for client’s ATL / BTL campaigns, logos, CID, Promo Designs, in store communications etc.
- Many years I cooperate with global/local companies as an “idea(L) sketcher”/ illustrator, on innovation meetings, workshops.
I sketch ideas “on-line” during invention process and presentations around the world.
- I have made a lot of different kinds of illustration for advertising.
- Regularly I contribute to golf & style magazines (FOR GOLF, HP BAZAAR, STYLE)
- I make many Illustrations for book publishers
- Regularly I exhibit my Golf paintings (many times in golf club houses in Czech, Slovak Republic, Austria, Thailand)
AWARDS in ADVERTISING:
“GOLDEN NAIL” – top prize for Slovak advertising market
“SILVER DRUMSTICK“ at International advertising Festival in Portorž (Slovenia)
“BRONZ MEDAL“ at New York Ad Festival
“NATIONAL DIPLOMA“ of Cannes Lion Ad awards
K dolům 6
143 00 Praha 4 – Modřany
Mobile: +420 721 941 789